What is the E3 Challenge?
- A self paced way to kickstart a change in your business
- A framework to create a solid foundation for your new business, or improve your existing business
I created this challenge based on the principles of the E3 framework used with my coaching clients, which include:
How do these concepts tie together and why they are important?
What we will cover in this mini course:
- Day 1: Start with Why (getting to the heart of why you want to do what you’re doing-going deep, beyond “financial freedom”)
- Day 2: Business Assessment (looking at your current business as a whole and identifying strengths, weaknesses, areas of improvement, where you need to focus)
- Day 3: Encouragement: Mindset Matters (why mindset is important when you run your own business, no one to hold you accountable, must accept responsibility, have to be mentally tough to face challenges that arise, having a support system)
- Day 4: Education: Understanding Basic Business Principles-Creating a Business Plan (a business plan is an operational plan that you have when starting a business. It defines the value proposition, vision, and mission of your business. It helps you appeal to investors. It helps you implement ideas that define your business at first and sets up the structure of your company)
- Day 5: Empowerment: Creating a Ripple Effect (how can we take what we’ve learned and serve others)
Some things you can expect from this challenge
- Daily downloads to complete for each topic to help you get focused
- Tools to help you overcome fear and doubt
- A do-it-yourself roadmap to help you build a solid foundation for your business